My special guests are the Co-founders of iddeate, Jeff Howard and Andy Mullins.
Jeff Howard and Andy Mullins are the dynamic duo behind iddeate, a nonprofit crowdfunding platform focused on empowering adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to reach their goals. iddeate’s mission is to empower adults with IDD toward growth, autonomy, and career success.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Learn more about iddeate’s model and how their platform works
- Delve into the inspiring Founder’s story and motivations behind the inception of iddeate.
- Recognize the hurdles faced by individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and the impact on their lives.
- Learn how iddeate intends to grow to a national organization.
- Enjoy a lively quickfire session revealing personal insights and thought-provoking questions with Jeff and Andy.
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
- Visit the iddeate website (iddeate.org) to learn more about the organization and its mission.
- Browse the live requests on the site and donate to support an individual with IDD in helping to achieve their goals.
- Share iddeate’s mission and website with friends and family to help spread awareness and support for the IDD community.
- Partner with iddeate to help bring resources and support to individuals with IDD in your community.
- Follow iddeate on social media to stay up to date on their work and share their content to help raise awareness and drive donations to live requests on the site.
Connect with me here: