On todays show I am talking to Karla Pretorius who is a co-founder of AIMS Global. A organization that trains thearpist to put in homes or online with those who are on the spectrum and have other disabilities as well such as anxiety.
You will learn a lot about her and how she got her start. You get a bit of her background and why she and her partner decied to start this organization and how the process of training works. You learn about the organization and how they do things and what their beliefs are, and you also learn about myself and some of my background.
So be sure to listen, and also dont forget to subscribe!
1. What is your favorite word?
I love word puns, but if I had to choose a favorite word it would be “saudade” which means a deep longing or missing of something or someone. It’s a Portuguese word that doesn’t really have a direct translation in English.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Any word that means there is no way around something. For instance “no”.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively – finding solutions in work and life
Spiritually – finding meaningful conversations or thoughts by myself or with a friend or my partner
Emotionally – people and animals that care
4. What turns you off?
Close-minded individuals or thoughts
5. What is your favorite curse word?
I would rather not say, haha.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Any loud sound that is unnatural, like a sudden bang or paper crunching up unexpectedly
8. What your favorite color?
9. What’s your least favorite color?
10. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
11. What profession would you not like to do?
12. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I am not religious, but I guess I would like people to remember me as someone who truly cares about her friends and family (and also those I don’t directly know)
13. When you arrive at heaven, who would you to me meet? And what would you ask them and why?
If I did believe in heaven, I would love to see my Dad again and tell him I love him unconditionally and missed him every minute of the day.