I I talk with comic, Jennifer “Jay” Palumo.
We talk about all things Aspie. So she can have a understand on what goes on inside her sons head. So she can figure how to deal with all his little quirks of being on the spectrum.
We answer questions like, what causes a meltdown? why do we only see right or wrong and not the gray area? and much much more, and also sharing my experiences about being on the spectrum
It was such a pleasure to talk with her and help her understand her sons mind.
You can check out her work on Wonder Women Writer
I also mention that MeUndies is a great underwear product for her son as it doesn’t have
- tags. They are a very soft and comfortable.
- What is your favorite word? Compassion
- What is your least favorite word? Preggers
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? 100% Music
What turns you off? Arrogance
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck
What sound or noise do you love? My youngest son’s laugh and the sound of a standing ovation.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Nails on jeans (when someone scratches their leg on jeans). I can’t stand it.
- What your favorite color? Blue
- What’s your least favorite color? GreenWhat profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Pop Star!
What profession would you not like to do? Anything with math
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “You will be reunited with all of you loved ones.”
When you arrive at heaven, who would you to me meet? And what would you ask them and why? My grandfather who died before I was born from lung cancer.