Hello all you wonderful Aspies out there, on this special episode of a three part series I talk with Sarah Martin Sex coach.
We answer all the questions you were afraid to ask. Like is it ok to be a virgin in this day and age, and how to handle over stimulation while having sex as well as other more personal questions such how to stop worrying about is my partner cheating or not, and jealously and how not to over think while having sex.
She share a bunch of useful links with us I am going to share them with you all.
So if you guys want to check out what she does, you can hop on over to her website, she too also has a podcast so you can see listen to her as well here are her links.
Podcast: Search Sexual Craftsmanship on your podcast player of choice, or listen on
If you want to drop her a email and ask your questions directly to her, feel to drop her a email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is your favorite word? Dignity
2. What is your least favorite word? Moist
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Rainy weather and walks in the forest in autumn
4. What turns you off? Hot weather and high humidity
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love? Leaves being raked
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Styrofoam being scratched
8. What your favorite color? Red
9. What’s your least favorite color? Sea Green
10. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Web Developer or Programmer
11. What profession would you not like to do? Doctor or Nurse
12. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Great game! It’s a new high score.
13. When you arrive at heaven, who would you to me meet? And what would you ask them and why? My ancestors and relatives. I’d like to ask what their lives were like, and to know more about their experiences being human at different times on earth.